Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise
Ranging from small datamarts to complete warehouse
Photo realistic 3D models, walkthrough, animations, illustrations
Unlock the power of your business content and corporate memory
Development of test methodology, manual & automated testing, documentation
Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence
Cicada leveraged its skills and expertise in data warehousing and online analytical processing (OLAP) marketing, and set up a focused data warehousing (DWH) and Business Intelligence (BI) practice, which has been since extended to the entire US. We are now trying to build dedicated solutions in industry verticals - like manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, banking, automobiles, government, insurance and utilities.
We have built a solid foundation for Cicada's future growth in this area by establishing strategic, mutually rewarding business relationships with two major OLAP and BI vendors. Our growing customer base reflects our commitment to customer satisfaction, and success in converting each new client into a long-term business partner.
Cicada has implemented DWH solutions at multiple sites, using data from servers worldwide. Our solutions started out as small data marts and grew to company-wide data warehouses. This stepwise implementation allowed early deliverables and better user acceptance.
Platforms used included workstations and servers from Sun, SGI and HP, Windows NT servers, Windows 2003 / 2008. We bring in not just technical skills, but rich experience in application areas like marketing, sales, human resources, finance, etc. The DWH and BI practice presently has many members worldwide, and is constantly growing, enabling us to provide focused consulting and design services to the business intelligence world.
Complete analysis of functional needs.
- Data Warehousing.
- Data mart and data warehouse design, using data modeling techniques.
- Data warehouse creation at multiple sites from multiple servers 'Jump-starting' client projects with our in-depth knowledge of Business Objects, Brio, Cognos, Impromptu and Powerplay, Micro-Strategy, Informatica and Data Stage
- Web-enabling of data warehouses and complimentary reporting.
- OLAP tool implementations on the web.
- Single sign on, using LDAP and web servers.
- Expertise with databases such as Oracle, Sybase, DB2, Informix and Teradata.
- Writing ad hoc queries and reports.
- Integration with enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions such as SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Integration with eCommerce to build near-real-time data warehouse access.
- Integration with customer relationship management (CRM) tools such as Siebel, Clarify and Oracle CRM.